SOUTHEASTERN MED JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Consider joining our skilled and compassionate family as we continue to grow and meet the changing needs of our community!
Applications are always being accepted for all current and future positions.
Your uploaded resume and the position you're applying for will be matched to available opportunities and shared with the department director and/or supervisor. Those selected for an interview will be contacted to schedule an appointment.
Benefits package available for part-time and full-time staff, including health, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plan, AFLAC and more.
- Completion of an American Dietetic Association accredited nutrition/dietetics bachelor degree program with approved internship
- Registered dietitian or registration eligibility by Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Licensure/licensure eligibility (limited permit) by the Ohio Board of Dietetics
- 1-2 years of experience in a community nutrition setting preferred
- Strong interpersonal, organization, written and oral communication skills
- Flexible to work evening or weekend as needed for special events
Full time 11 am - 11 pm (3-12s each week) position available as an Emergency Department (ER) Greeter to greet, assess and rank the seriousness of the health of patients entering the Emergency department. Requires frequent rounding of patient, including those in waiting area, to reassess and rank current severity of patient's case.
Previous emergency patient care experience as tech or medic strongly preferred. The person selected must be an EMT or LPN.
The Oncology LPN will be responsible to work in a busy off-site location, providing care and compassion to our patient and families. Position will be scheduled on day shift, Monday - Friday, part time status with full benefit package.
Experience with oncology is strongly preferred; LPN experience is required.
The full time Childbirth Center LPN will work a combination of 7pm-7am & 7am-7pm. Scheduling is discussed further during the interview.
This position will work in all areas of the Childbirth Center, including Labor & Delivery, Post-Partum and Nursery; previous experience strongly preferred.
Must have current Ohio LPN license.
Interviews are being scheduled for Lab Generalists in our CAP accredited laboratory.
Full time status working 2 pm - 10:30 pm, weekend and hoiliday rotation. Candidates selected for interview will have the opportunity to tour the department and meet current employees.
The person selected must be an MLT (ASCP), MT(ASCP) or MLS(ASCP). Experienced candidates preferred but new grads will be considered.
FULL TIME DAY SHIFT opportunity for Ohio Licensed Occupational Therapist.
The Occupational Therapist evaluates and treats patients in a manner that reflects the philosophical base and standards of practice of occupational therapy for the purpose of restoring client skills, preventing disability, modifying context or activity demands and participating in the creation or promotion of health. The nature and scope of occupational therapy services must be performed in accordance with laws and rules pertaining to occupational therapy in the state of Ohio and the American Occupational Therapy Association.
Accepting applications for FUTURE Medical/Surgical Patient Tech positions. Expected shift will be afternoon or midnights.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have recent patient care experience; experience in a hospital environment strongly preferred but those with experience in other areas of patient care and/or education will be considered.
A full orientation is provided to all selected individuals. Candidate must be available to complete some of the orientation on day shift in addition to being able to work the position's regular shift. Person selected must be able to work a rotation of holidays and weekends.
PRN Respiratory Therapist (RRT or CRT) needed to work with a variety of patients and treatments.
Must have active Ohio license. Experienced candidates strongly preferred.
Southeastern Med is currently searching for a Full Time Respiratory Therapist to work 3PM - 11PM; experience preferred but new grads considered. Must have Ohio licensure.
FULL TIME Positions, 7PM-7AM & 3PM-3AM
Experienced RNs with strong work history, extensive nursing experience, positive customer service and dedication to patient care wanted; must be able to adjust rapidly to changing situations while remaining calm and deal effectively with varying degrees of responses from others in stressful situations. Preference will be given to those with RN experience in an emergency department or other emergency service facility; emergency certification preferred but not required. Consideration may be given to individuals with 3-5 years general or medical/surgical nursing experience.
7 PM - 7:30 AM – searching for RN experienced in ICU/Critical Care to join us on a Full Time basis. Individual selected must have extensive nursing experience, be able to work in a close-knit team-work focused environment and be able to adjust rapidly to changing situations. Patient ratio of 1:2 or 1:1 depending on severity of patient's condition. Call rotation included, routinely 3 call shifts per month.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Medical Surgical / Telemetry team! Our nursing staff work in fast-paced environment, meeting the needs of the patients and department and adjusting priorities quickly and several times each shift. 7 pm-7:30 am Nights available; also acceptings apps for potential 7 am-7:30 pm & 3 pm - 11:30 pm flex position (2-8s and 2-12s).
You will be responsible for:
- the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients
- proactive communication with physicians and other healthcare providers
- patient education regarding their individual plan of care, health maintenance and disease prevention
- Previous RN experience preferred; new grads considered
- Familiarity with EMR; Meditech experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Phenomenal customer service
Previous RN experience in Surgical Services required.
Candidates outside of commuting range who are willing to relocate will be considered and will need to identify this in resume.
The Ultrasound Tech (Ultrasonograher) will perform diagnostic sonographic imaging to perform routine ultrasound studies, including obstetrical, GYN, abdominal, small parts and vascular.
This position will work a day shift schedule with a call rotation; 30 minute response time is required. Details regarding scheduling are discussed in more detail during interview.
Experienced and new grads considered; ARDMS certification or registry eligible required.
Non Clinical Jobs
Qualifications include knowledge of UB04 and 1500 claim submission guidelines, CPT codes, general medical terminology, interpretation of E.O.B.'s, and strong written and oral communications skills. Hospital or Physician office billing experience strongly preferred.
Individuals selected must possess:
- Experience or education/training in pastoral care or ministry.
- Experience with crisis management.
- Ability to show compassion and empathize with patients and families of all faiths.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, patient’s families and hospital personnel in order to advocate for patients requests.
- Ability to provide direct spiritual and emotional support to the desire and belief system of the Southeastern Med patients, family, and staff.
- Ability to adjust to flexible on-call rotating schedule.
All on-call shifts are 16 hours—15:30-07:30 weekdays. There are 3-16 hour shifts for the weekend; 0730-2400 Saturday; 0000-15:30 Sunday; 15:30-07:30 Sunday-Monday morning.
The person selected must possess excellent communication and customer service skills, exhibit professionalism to all individuals, address individuals with tact and dignity and be able to balance multiple tasks with frequent interruptions. Additionally the person selected must have a working knowledge of computers, printers, fax and other clerical machines and a thorough working knowledge of medical terminology. At least one (1) year of clerical experience is preferred.
This Full Time position will work primarily Monday-Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm.
PRN Food Service Aide (FSA) position available. Previous food service experence preferred.
Person selected will be trained on multiple roles within the department, such as cafeteria service, patient service, cashier, kitchen prep or many others.
Schedule allows greater flexibility to work around other schedules, such as other employment, school or personal, PLUS those hired as PRN have opportunity to apply for part time and full time positions posted within the department.
Part time positions will be regularly scheduled 3 8-hour shifts each week; looking for individuals available to pick up additional hours each week. Flexing to other shifts a definite PLUS.
CANDIDATES WILL ALSO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSSIBLE FULL TIME POSITIONS.Current employees are given consideration for Full Time positions before external applicants.
Previous housekeeping experience preferred but those with a strong work history will be seriously considered.
- Performs advanced planning and project management for the purpose of developing Infrastructure Network and Server initiatives and advancement
- Responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrading, installing and documenting of network:
- routers, switches and servers
- firewall/VPN connectivity
- virus scanning, spam prevention and web access control.
- backup software
- Microsoft Active Directory to include but not limited to servers, directory, and DHCP
- virtual environment and servers
- server hardware, including routine monitoring of log files as directed by the Infrastructure Manager
- Ensure integrity of system security.
This position will work on-site, primarily day shift Monday-Friday. Interested candidates must be willing to relocate (if necessary).
A high school diploma is a minimal requirement, a two to four year degree in computer science is preferred. Special courses in computer systems and equipment supervision desired. Knowledge of basic PC software such as Windows, Word Processing, Spreadsheet and Database is necessary. Excellent and consistent positive customer service is required.
This full time position works primarily day shift, Monday through Friday; call rotation with 30 minute response time.