SOUTHEASTERN MED JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Consider joining our skilled and compassionate family as we continue to grow and meet the changing needs of our community. Applications are always being accepted for all current and future.
Your uploaded resume and the Position Applying For will be matched to available opportunities and shared with the department director and/or supervisor Those selected for interview will be contacted to schedule an appointment
Benefit package available for PART TIME & FULL TIME staff, including health, prescription, dental, vision, life insurances; retirement plan; AFLAC and several other items!
Full Time Athletic Trainer with people skills wanted. Responsibilities include but are not limited to outreach to a local high school and as assistive support personnel in a busy rehabilitation and sports medicine center.
Bachelors or Masters required. NATABOC and Ohio licensed (or eligible) required. Interest in working in high school and clinical settings desired. At least three references should be submitted with resume.
Monday-Friday; This position is responsible for Leading and managing multiple cross-functional work teams relating to the development of innovative application solutions that achieve successful performance goals for the overseeing project plans to ensure milestones and project deliverables are met.
- Manage and coordinate the development of new functionality, testing and implementing scheduled vendor releases, system upgrades, and fixing system defects.
- Develop working knowledge of application systems and business processes and be able to identify process improvement initiatives and targeted opportunities for improvements in the application.
- Develop the change management procedures and protocols for the department; create and maintain all policies & procedures for all assigned applications as well as develop, plan and execute testing for supported applications
- Communicates all necessary application changes, enhancements, and procedures to all necessary internal department teams
- Monitors and manages team adherence to established policies and procedures
- Responsible for planning and ensuring professional development initiatives are met within the team.
- Ability to communicate effectively, coordinate multiple duties simultaneously and be able to independently solve
Information Service related issues
- Understand interactions between clinical and non-clinical areas and their rolls within the Medical Center
- Basic computer skills are required including: keyboarding, use of OS's, all applicable software, PC's, computers, terminals, printers, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficient with Meditech highly desired.Able to understand the interrelationships of databases, data files, and HIS modules.
- Bachelors degree in IT or relatable field requiredMinimum of five years related experience requiredExperience in health care IT preferred
Two years demonstrated supervisory or management experience required
FULL TIME & PART TIME opportunities in:
Various shifts, PT & FT; PT is 2 12-hour shifts while FT is 3 12-hour shifts.
Strong patient care experience, compassion, ability to be empathetic while completing job responsibilities, ability to remain calm in stressful situations, excellent customer service and excellent computer & clerical skills required. Candidates MUST indicate preferred shift on application.
FULL & PART TIME Positions; Experienced RNs with strong work history, extensive nursing experience, positive customer service and dedication to patient care wanted; must be able to adjust rapidly to changing situations while remaining calm and deal effectively with varying degrees of responses from others in stressful situations. Preference will be given to those with RN experience in an emergency department or other emergency service facility; emergency certification preferred but not required. Consideration may be given to individuals with 3-5 years general or medical/surgical nursing experience.
PART TIME DAY SHIFT POSITION; RN with general experience required, oncology experience strongly preferred; certification in oncology a plus.
7 PM - 7:30 AM – searching for RN experienced in ICU/Critical Care to join us on a Full Time basis. Individual selected must have extensive nursing experience, be able to work in a close-knit team-work focused environment and be able to adjust rapidly to changing situations. Patient ratio of 1:2 or 1:1 depending on severity of patient's condition. Call rotation included, routinely 3 call shifts per month.
FULL TIME, 7 PM - 7:30 AM. Positions available on both the general Medical/Surgical and Telemetry departments. must be able to work in fast-paced environment, be able to change to meet the needs of the patients and department and adjust priorities quickly and several times each shift.
PRN position, position will work inpatient and outpatient; experience & excellent customer service required.
FULL TIME day shift opportunity for experienced ultrasound tech. Position works primary Monday through Friday with a call rotation. ARDMS required.
Dynamic individual wanted to provide hospital-based pharmacist services.
The Pharmacist performs various clinical functions to ensure appropriate use of medications, including review of Physician orders, allergy checking, duplication of therapy, appropriate dosing for patient, profile review, and medication interactions. Clinical functions also include performing professional dosing services, Physician rounds, and monitoring of patient's medications. Providing education to patients and associates is also performed.
Must be licensed in the State of Ohio; new grads and experienced candidates will be considered. This position will be scheduled 32 hours per week.
Non Clinical Jobs
PART TIME position regularly scheduled 24 hours a week; opportunity each week for additional hours to meet the needs of the department. Previous food service experence preferred. Person selected will be trained on multiple roles within the department, such as cafeteria service, patient service, cashier, kitchen prep or many others.
PRN/Contingent position also available. Schedule allows greater flexibility to work around other schedules, such as other employment, school or personal.
Housekeeping, 2nd shift primarily 3 pm - 11:30 pm
Position will be regularly scheduled 3 8-hour shifts each week; looking for individuals available to pick up additional hours each week. Flexing to other shifts a definite PLUS.
Previous housekeeping experience preferred but those with a strong work history will be seriously considered.
Full Time, Monday through Friday, working primarily day shift hours.
This position is responsible to maintain, optimize and create databases; Database Customer Support and Integration of multiple databases Data warehouse maintenance, additions and improvement.
Job Duties include:
- Identifies data requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing department applications, programming operations and evaluation of existing systems in order to provide meaning presentation of data.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; apply service packs per requirements; completing maintenance requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing standards through best practices.
- Create, maintain and optimize scheduled data transfers.
- Create, maintain and manage databases, tables, views, and procedures.
- Contributes and fosters a team effort.
This position requires experience/training with Microsoft SQL — IT Governance, Database Performance Tuning, Database Security, Promoting Process Improvement, Problem Solving, Presenting Technical Information, Database Management, Data Maintenance and will assist with Information Security Policies related to access to data and regulatory requirements. The person selected must be quality focused and have strong attention to detail. Certification or equivalent experience required.
Preference given to candidates with experiences in:
- MS SQL SSRS
- Working within a Hospital Environment
- Meditech 6.x Data Repository
- Working with Dashboards