SOUTHEASTERN MED JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Consider joining our skilled and compassionate family as we continue to grow and meet the changing needs of our community!
Applications are always being accepted for all current and future positions.
Your uploaded resume and the position you're applying for will be matched to available opportunities and shared with the department director and/or supervisor. Those selected for an interview will be contacted to schedule an appointment.
Benefits package available for part-time and full-time staff, including health, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plan, AFLAC and more.
HOSPITAL - Southeastern Med Careers
Applications being accepted for Acute Care Services Patient Tech positions. Positions are available on Medical/Surgical, Telemetry and ICU.
PART TIME & FULL TIME positions available, primarily 7PM-7AM; must be willing to cover 7AM-7PM if needed.
Part Time positions can pick up extra shifts after completion of the full time orientation. Rotation of holidays and weekends included in the schedule.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have recent patient care. Experience in a hospital environment strongly preferred but those with experience in other areas of patient care and/or education will be considered.
A full orientation is provided to all selected individuals. Candidate must be available to complete some of the orientation on day shift in addition to being able to work the position's regular shift.
The Pharmacist performs various clinical functions to ensure appropriate use of medications, including the review of Physician orders, allergy checking, duplication of therapy, appropriate dosing for patients, profile review, and medication interactions. Clinical functions also include performing professional dosing services, Physician rounds, and monitoring of patient's medications. Providing education to patients and associates is also performed.
Must be licensed in the State of Ohio; new grads and experienced candidates will be considered.
Fantastic opportunity for PHARMACY STUDENTS to gain experience in a hospital environment.
This position allows students to work in the pharmacy around their school schedule, such as holiday breaks, summer break and weekends. Must be willing to work a combination of 1st and 2nd shift.
The Pharmacy Intern will assist in receiving, preparing, labeling and dispensing medications to nursing units for patient care. This position also processes patient charges and credits, packages medications in unit dose form, prepares IV add-mixtures and enters Physician orders for Pharmacist verification.
FULL-TIME PHLEBOTOMIST wanted for busy acute care hospital to perform outpatient draws & cover inpatient draws as needed; may be needed to float to off-site drawing area and travel to outside facilities.
Valid driver's license, excellent customer service, and 1-year phlebotomist experience required.
Positions are available on all shifts.
PRN RRT or CRT needed to work with a variety of patients and treatments.
Must have an active Ohio license. Experienced candidates preferred, new grads with strong work ethic and/or work history will be considered.
Reporting to the Director of Acute Care Services, the Acute Care Services Coordinator will assist with the day-to-day operations of Medical/Surgical, Pediatrics, Telemetry, Critical Care, Hemodialysis and Respiratory Therapy services.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing adequate staffing for each unit
- Managing, coordinating. maintaining and improving the quality of patient care
- Participating in the educational development of staff
- Evaluating personnel
- Assisting with the development of standards, policies, procedures and budgets
- Assisting patients, families and visitors with problems related to nursing care
- Investigating variances and completing appropriate follow-up
- Ohio licensed RN
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred
- Five years’ nursing experience in varied capacities
- Current CPR training required; ACLS trained preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to show initiative, sound judgment, patience, compassion and tact
Registered Nurses wanted to join our Acute Care Services team!
FULL TIME positions available, primarily 7pm-7:30am. Person selected must be willing to flex to 7am-7:30pm if needed. PRN position also available.
Our nursing staff work in fast-paced environment, meeting the needs of the patients and department and adjusting priorities quickly and several times each shift. Positions available in Medical Surgical, Telemetry and ICU.
You will be responsible for:
- The assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients
- Proactive communication with physicians and other healthcare providers
- Patient education regarding their individual plan of care, health maintenance and disease prevention
- Previous RN experience preferred; new grads considered
- Familiarity with EMR; Meditech experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Phenomenal customer service
Southeastern Med is accepting resumes / applications for a PRN/Contigent DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING RN.
The Diagnostic Imaging Registered Nurse must exhibit initiative, function independently, multitask, have excellent nursing judgment, critical thinking skills, memory for details, ability to initiate actions under stressful and critical situations and have the patience, compassion and tact as required to meet the ever changing demands of the position.
Responsibilities may include:
- manage and coordinate nursing care in the Diagnostic Imaging Department
- assist Radiologists and Technologist with Interventional Procedures
- assist Cardiologists with procedures in Echo/CVP lab and heart catherizations
- insert PICC Lines
- act as a resource person for personnel for the various hospital departments when applicable
- must possess excellent IV skills
Minimum qualifications include:
- Must hold a current R.N. licensure in the state of Ohio
- Two (2) years experience in varied nursing capacities
- BLS training required
- Must have current CPR and ACLS certification
- Critical care experience preferred
- Diagnostic Imaging/Angio experience preferred
Individuals selected must possess:
- Experience or education/training in pastoral care or ministry.
- Experience with crisis management.
- Ability to show compassion and empathize with patients and families of all faiths.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, patient’s families and hospital personnel in order to advocate for patients requests.
- Ability to provide direct spiritual and emotional support to the desire and belief system of the Southeastern Med patients, family, and staff.
- Ability to adjust to flexible on-call rotating schedule.
All on-call shifts are 16 hours—15:30-07:30 weekdays. There are 3-16 hour shifts for the weekend; 0730-2400 Saturday; 0000-15:30 Sunday; 15:30-07:30 Sunday-Monday morning. Part-Time and PRN opportunities available.
The Communications Specialist is responsible for ensuring that messaging and communications activities for assigned area/projects are aligned with the strategic priorities and business goals of GHS.
- Developing and executing strategic internal/external communication, media relations and marketing plans
- Determining budgets and timelines
- Writing and creating presentations, correspondences and marketing copy
- Writing and/or managing internal and external communication vehicle (print, video, digital)
- Collaborating with other departments and external resources to align activities and achieve goals
- Bachelors degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Ability to influence leaders on communication issues and comfortable and confident constructively coaching senior executives
- 5–7 years in communications, public relations preferably for a multi-hospital, healthcare system
- Experience with media relations and writing press releases
- Web-based communications (intranets), online publication and social media experience
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure; meet strict timelines and budgets, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in creating and implementing strategic integrated marketing and communications plans, with a track record of successful results in a service industry, ideally healthcare, with internal and external audiences
- Ability to communicate thoughts clearly and simply is essential
- Superb oral communication, interviewing, researching and presentation skills.
- Innovative in collaboration and problem-solving with other departments and at all management levels
- Ability to solve problems and lead a team to achieve results
Full-Time Cook, primarily 11 am-7: 30 pm; must be willing to work variable day shift hours as needed.
This position will assist other cooks in the kitchen in preparation and cooking of nutritious, attractive food for associates, patients, and food for special luncheons and dinners; inspects and tastes food for quality; follows estimates of quantities of food needed to meet menu requirements.
Qualified applicants will:
- coordinate all cooking and food preparation tasks within the department
- possess an excellent attendance record
- demonstrate good customer service skills
- display a neat and clean appearance
- Understand and be able to follow directions competently
- Be able to work independently when necessary to prepare meals
- 5 years cook experience strongly preferred
Certifications requested, but not a requirement for initial employment.
Day shift Food Service Aide position, to be trained in multiple areas of the department, such as serving area, tray line, patient menus, cashier, kitchen prep or inventory.
Previous food service experience preferred (healthcare facility, restaurant, fast food, etc).
Part time and PRN opportunities available. Current employees are eligible to apply for posted positions and will be considered before external candidates.
Part Time and Full Time EVS/Housekeeping opportunities for all shifts. Weekend and holiday rotation included in schedule.
Position will be responsible for the daily cleaning of assigned areas throughout Guernsey Health Systems. Previous housekeeping experience preferred but those with a strong work history will be seriously considered.
Full Time, Variable shift from 7:00 am - 4:30 pm (Includes Weekend and Holiday Rotation)
This position has primary responsibility for the receiving, distribution and restocking of supplies for all Medical Center departments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- entering inventory control information in the Materials Management Information System
- entering charge information for supplies distributed directly to patients
- receiving supplies and delivering to the proper departments
- picking items from stock to fill requisitions
- maintaining stockrooms and storage areas in an orderly and safe manner
- providing emergency supplies as needed
- replenishing supplies on all scanned inventory units
- replenishing supplies and specialty carts
- sorting inbound mail and preparing outbound mail
- completing courier runs to and from other Medical Center properties
Education and Training:
A minimum of high school education or its equivalent, basic windows computer skills and data entry required. Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Medical supply knowledge and previous inventory control experience preferred.
Part-Time 2nd/3rd shift flex Registration Clerk position available.
The Registration Clerk is responsible to obtain patient information for registration & scheduling.
Strong computer and customer service skills required; medical terminology and insurance knowledge beneficial; must be detail oriented. Position cross-trains as a PBX/Switchboard Operator.
Individual selected will work a rotation of weekends and holidays; schedule discussed in more detail during the interview.
Individual with strong clerical and customer service skills needed to work as the UCS (Unit Clerical Specialist) in the Acute Care department. Duties may include answering the phone, entering data into the computer and other general clerical duties.
- Good communication Skills
- General understanding of using computers
- Data entry experience
- Medical terminology
Full time position working primarily 7pm-7am. Person selected must be willing to work 7am-7pm if needed.
PHYSICIAN OFFICES - Superior Med Careers
Full-time Home Health opportunity for experienced RN. Position will work Monday-Friday, primarily 8am-5pm, with call rotation every 3rd weekend. Schedule discussed in more detail during interview. This position is required to travel extensively.
Responsibilities include delivering RN nursing care to patients who are rehabilitating, managing chronic conditions or are in the end stage of life. The RN position involves significant nursing responsibility for patient care and helps make a positive impact on patients served and the organization.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Active & current RN licensure
- Current CPR or BLS certification
- One year of RN nursing experience
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service, quality of care and productivity competencies
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Strong RN nursing competencies, including clinical skills, critical thinking abilities, infection control, physiological knowledge, administering medication, health promotion and maintenance, case management and documentation
- Valid Driver’s/Chauffeurs license and auto liability insurance coverage
- Two years of hospital/hospice/homecare RN nursing experience preferred
United Ambulance Careers
Completion of a qualified program
Acceptance for licensure in the State of Ohio
Maintain current Valid Ohio Driver’s License
One year related experience preferred