SOUTHEASTERN MED JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Consider joining our skilled and compassionate family as we continue to grow and meet the changing needs of our community!
Applications are always being accepted for all current and future positions.
Your uploaded resume and the position you're applying for will be matched to available opportunities and shared with the department director and/or supervisor. Those selected for an interview will be contacted to schedule an appointment.
Benefits package available for part-time and full-time staff, including health, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plan, AFLAC and more.
HOSPITAL - Southeastern Med Careers
Previous emergency patient care experience as tech or medic strongly preferred. The person selected must be an EMT or LPN with current/active licensure/certification.
The person selected must be an MLT (ASCP), MT(ASCP) or MLS(ASCP). Experienced candidates preferred but new grads will be considered. Weekend and holiday rotation included for all Lab Tech positions.
PRN Occupational Therapist wanted to join our Rehabilitation Services team. The person selected will have the opportunity to work in a variety of settings.
Qualified applicants must be Ohio licensed and be flexible to transition between acute care and outpatient as well as supervise occupational therapy assistants in local school districts.
ICU Patient Tech,Part-Time status, 3pm-11pm shift.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have recent patient care experience in a hospital environment. Those with experience in other areas of patient care and/or education will be considered.
A full orientation is provided to all selected individuals. Candidate must be available to complete some of the orientation on day shift in addition to being able to work the position's regular shift.
Person selected must be able to work a rotation of holidays and weekends. Employees have the opportunity to pick up additional shift after completion of orientation.
FUTURE POSITIONS EXPECTED:
Applications now being accepted for future positions on the Medical/Surgical and Telemetry units. Anticipated shifts will be 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am, part-time and full time. Candidate selected must be able to work a rotation of holidays and weekends.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have recent patient care experience; hospital environment strongly preferred. Experience in other areas of patient care and/or education will be considered.
Employees have the opportunity to pick up additional shift after completion of full-time orientation.
Fantastic opportunity for PHARMACY STUDENTS to gain experience in a hospital environment.
This position allows students to work in the pharmacy around their school schedule, such as holiday breaks, summer break and weekends. Must be willing to work a combination of 1st and 2nd shift.
The Pharmacy Intern will assist in receiving, preparing, labeling and dispensing medications to nursing units for patient care. This position also processes patient charges and credits, packages medications in unit dose form, prepares IV add-mixtures and enters Physician orders for Pharmacist verification.
The Pharmacist performs various clinical functions to ensure appropriate use of medications, including the review of Physician orders, allergy checking, duplication of therapy, appropriate dosing for patients, profile review, and medication interactions. Clinical functions also include performing professional dosing services, Physician rounds, and monitoring of patient's medications. Providing education to patients and associates is also performed.
Must be licensed in the State of Ohio; new grads and experienced candidates will be considered.
RRT or CRT needed to work with a variety of patients and treatments on the 3pm - 11pm shift, FULL TIME and PART TIME positions available.
PRN opportunity available to cover various shifts.
Must have an active Ohio license. Experienced candidates preferred, new grads with strong work ethic and/or work history will be considered.
The Diagnostic Imaging Registered Nurse is responsible for delivery of patient care under the administrative leadership of the Director of Diagnostic Imaging.
This position must exhibit initiative, function independently, multitask, have excellent nursing judgment, critical thinking skills, memory for details, ability to initiate actions under stressful and critical situations and have the patience, compassion and tact as required to meet the ever-changing demands of the position.
- manage and coordinate nursing care in the Diagnostic Imaging Department
- assist Radiologists and Technologist with Interventional Procedures
- assist Cardiologists with procedures in Echo/CVP lab and heart cath
- insert PICC Lines
- act as a resource person for personnel for the various hospital departments when applicable
- must possess excellent IV skills
Minimum qualifications include:
- Must hold a current R.N. licensure in the state of Ohio
- Two (2) years experience in varied nursing capacities
- BLS training required
- Must have current CPR and ACLS certification
- Critical care experience preferred
- Diagnostic Imaging/Angio experience preferred
FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES - SHIFTS & STATUS TO BE DETERMINED
Experienced RNs with strong work history, extensive nursing experience, positive customer service and dedication to patient care wanted; must be able to adjust rapidly to changing situations while remaining calm and deal effectively with varying degrees of responses from others in stressful situations.
Preference will be given to those with RN experience in an emergency department or other emergency service facility; emergency certification preferred but not required.
Consideration may be given to individuals with 2-5 years general or medical/surgical nursing experience.
Full-Time 7 pm-7:30 am opportunity for RN experienced in ICU/Critical Care.
Individual selected must have extensive nursing experience, be able to work in a close-knit team-work focused environment and be able to adjust rapidly to changing situations. Patient ratio of 1:2 or 1:1 depending on severity of patient's condition.
Our nursing staff work in fast-paced environment, meeting the needs of the patients and department and adjusting priorities quickly and several times each shift.
You will be responsible for:
- the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients
- proactive communication with physicians and other healthcare providers
- patient education regarding their individual plan of care, health maintenance and disease prevention
- Previous RN experience preferred; new grads considered
- Familiarity with EMR; Meditech experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Phenomenal customer service
The Ultrasound Tech (Ultrasonograher) will perform diagnostic sonographic imaging to perform routine ultrasound studies, including obstetrical, GYN, abdominal, small parts and vascular. ARDMS certification or registry eligible required. Ultrasonography experience required.
This PRN position will work as needed to cover the department during medical leaves, vacation, etc. When scheduled, this position will work day shift. If scheduled on call, a 45 minute response time is required. Details regarding scheduling are discussed in more detail during the interview.
Hours are M-F 7a-3:30pm and will be put into call rotation after approval. Response time must be within 1 hour of call.
Individuals selected must possess:
- Experience or education/training in pastoral care or ministry.
- Experience with crisis management.
- Ability to show compassion and empathize with patients and families of all faiths.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, patient’s families and hospital personnel in order to advocate for patients requests.
- Ability to provide direct spiritual and emotional support to the desire and belief system of the Southeastern Med patients, family, and staff.
- Ability to adjust to flexible on-call rotating schedule.
All on-call shifts are 16 hours—15:30-07:30 weekdays. There are 3-16 hour shifts for the weekend; 0730-2400 Saturday; 0000-15:30 Sunday; 15:30-07:30 Sunday-Monday morning.
One year of clerical experience in a medical environment, knowledge of the laboratory's test directory, client fee schedule, specimen requirements, physician orders, and the registration process is strongly preferred.
Primarily 6 am - 2:30 pm and 9 am - 5:30 pm, this full-time position must be flexible with the start and ending time as necessary.
Day shift Food Service Aide position to be trained in multiple areas of the department, such as serving area, tray line, patient menus, cashier, kitchen prep or inventory. Previous food service experience preferred (healthcare facility, restaurant, fast food, etc).
The PRN position will be scheduled to cover vacations, sick leaves, vacancies, etc. The PART-TIME position will be regularly scheduled 2-3 days per week, with the opportunity to pick up additional shifts.
Current employees are eligible to apply for posted positions and will be considered before external candidates.
Daily cleaning of assigned hospital areas on the 3 pm-11:30 pm shift; weekend and holiday rotation included.
Full-Time Registration Clerk to work 10:30pm-7am. Individual selected will be responsible to obtain patient information for registration & scheduling. Strong computer and customer service skills required; medical terminology and insurance knowledge beneficial; must be detail oriented.
Individual selected will work a rotation of weekends and holidays; schedule discussed in more detail during interview.
PHYSICIAN OFFICES - Superior Med Careers
The clinical staff member will be responsible to perform a variety of duties, including preparing the patient for the health care visit by accompanying them to the examining room; helping them to position themselves for the examination and/or treatment. Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing and/or recording medical history; taking vital signs; confirming purpose of visit or treatment. Supports patient care delivery by helping health care providers during examinations; preparing laboratory specimens; performing basic lab tests on premises; disposing of contaminated supplies; sterilizing medical instruments; administering medications on the premises; authorizing drugs refills as directed; drawing blood. Inventory control including: stock, placing orders and verifying receipt. Abide by all HIPAA rules.
1. Must hold current LPN licensure in the state of Ohio, Registered Medical Assistant or Certified Medical Assistant Accreditation
2. Must have current CPR certification
3. Must possess strong customer service and public relations skills
4. Must be self-motivated
5. Must be able to work well independently
Currently looking for a highly motivated Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an established, busy pulmonology and sleep medicine practice located in Cambridge OH. This individual will enjoy the support of an established, respected local physician, an experienced office staff and a robust electronic medical record. A complete list of job details follows:
Summary of Duties: Serves in an advanced practitioner role as defined by state guidelines, providing comprehensive assessment and care delivery, demonstrating a high level of autonomy and expert skills in the diagnosis and management of patients. Serves in a collaborative practice with the department physician and staff in assessing needs, planning and providing education and care, evaluating outcomes, and coordinating follow-up and referrals for patients. Functions as a patient advocate in the medical care system as confidant, advisor and liaison between patients, families and physicians. Meets the qualifications to provide care for patients in the specific age range in both the Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine settings.
Essential Functions: Works both autonomously and collaboratively in providing care to the physician’s patients:
- Evaluates and implements patient health care needs.
- Performs routine exams and obtains patient histories.
- Manages patient treatment program based on assessment of needs.
- Initiates treatment via prescriptions, diagnostic tests, exams and procedures.
- Reviews lab results and plans actions according to results.
- Performs routine health maintenance activities for new and established patients.
- Coordinates patient care and makes referrals to physicians, nurses, psychologists, nutritionists, et cetera, as needed.
- Collaborates and communicates with other professionals, nurses, physicians, and outside agencies regarding patient care.
- Coordinates patient care and family counseling with public and mental health agencies as appropriate.
- Teaches wellness habits and educates patients on prevention of potential health problems or method of dealing with present problems.
- Provides information and materials relating to patient health care needs.
- Develops educational programs for medical and/or nursing students and the public, upon request.
- Performs administrative duties such as writing admission and discharge orders, working with office staff regarding patient problems, scheduling, records, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of current medical practices and skills. Develops, writes and/or updates Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant practice protocols as directed by physician.
- Acts as lead care provider among other support staff, such as nurses and medical assistants.
Education: Current Ohio PA license or NP license required; BLS/CPR certified preferred.
United Ambulance Careers
Completion of a qualified program
Acceptance for licensure in the State of Ohio
Maintain current Valid Ohio Driver’s License
One year related experience preferred