SOUTHEASTERN MED JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Consider joining our skilled and compassionate family as we continue to grow and meet the changing needs of our community!
Applications are always being accepted for all current and future positions.
Your uploaded resume and the position you're applying for will be matched to available opportunities and shared with the department director and/or supervisor. Those selected for an interview will be contacted to schedule an appointment.
Benefits package available for part-time and full-time staff, including health, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plan, AFLAC and more.
HOSPITAL - Southeastern Med Careers
- Graduation from a training program for Radiologic Technologist
- Current “active status” with the ARRT
- Current licensure by the State of Ohio
- Experience in acute care facility
- Familiarity with CT Scan equipment, procedures and patient positions necessary to obtain quality CT Scans
The Full-time Laboratory Supervisor oversees the day to day operations of the Hematology, Coagulation and Urinalysis disciplines.
- MT or MLS (ASCP)
- Experience in CAP accredited lab
- 2 years experience in high complexity testing in hematology, coagulation, and urinalysis
- 1-year supervisory experience strongly preferred
ICU Patient Tech, Part-Time status, 3pm-11pm shift.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have recent patient care experience in a hospital environment. Those with experience in other areas of patient care and/or education will be considered.
A full orientation is provided to all selected individuals. Candidate must be available to complete some of the orientation on day shift in addition to being able to work the position's regular shift.
Person selected must be able to work a rotation of holidays and weekends. Employees have the opportunity to pick up additional shift after completion of orientation.
Applications now being accepted for upcoming positions on the Medical/Surgical and Telemetry units. Anticipated shifts will be 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am, part-time or full-time status. Candidate selected must be able to work a rotation of holidays and weekends.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have recent patient care experience; hospital environment strongly preferred. Experience in other areas of patient care and/or education will be considered.
Employees have the opportunity to pick up additional shift after completion of full-time orientation.
The Pharmacist performs various clinical functions to ensure appropriate use of medications, including the review of Physician orders, allergy checking, duplication of therapy, appropriate dosing for patients, profile review, and medication interactions. Clinical functions also include performing professional dosing services, Physician rounds, and monitoring of patient's medications. Providing education to patients and associates is also performed.
Must be licensed in the State of Ohio; new grads and experienced candidates will be considered.
Fantastic opportunity for PHARMACY STUDENTS to gain experience in a hospital environment.
This position allows students to work in the pharmacy around their school schedule, such as holiday breaks, summer break and weekends. Must be willing to work a combination of 1st and 2nd shift.
The Pharmacy Intern will assist in receiving, preparing, labeling and dispensing medications to nursing units for patient care. This position also processes patient charges and credits, packages medications in unit dose form, prepares IV add-mixtures and enters Physician orders for Pharmacist verification.
RRT or CRT needed to work with a variety of patients and treatments. FULL TIME and PART TIME positions available.
PRN opportunity available to cover various shifts.
Must have an active Ohio license. Experienced candidates preferred, new grads with strong work ethic and/or work history will be considered.
Experienced RNs with strong work history, extensive nursing experience, positive customer service and dedication to patient care wanted; must be able to adjust rapidly to changing situations while remaining calm and deal effectively with varying degrees of responses from others in stressful situations.
Current shifts include:
1. Full-Time 1pm-1:30am
Preference will be given to those with RN experience in an emergency department or other emergency service facility; emergency certification preferred but not required.
Consideration may be given to individuals with 2-5 years general or medical/surgical nursing experience.
Full-Time 7 pm-7:30 am opportunity for RN experienced in ICU/Critical Care.
Individual selected must have extensive nursing experience, be able to work in a close-knit team-work focused environment and be able to adjust rapidly to changing situations. Patient ratio of 1:2 or 1:1 depending on severity of patient's condition.
Our nursing staff work in fast-paced environment, meeting the needs of the patients and department and adjusting priorities quickly and several times each shift.
You will be responsible for:
- the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients
- proactive communication with physicians and other healthcare providers
- patient education regarding their individual plan of care, health maintenance and disease prevention
- Previous RN experience preferred; new grads considered
- Familiarity with EMR; Meditech experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Phenomenal customer service
The Nurse Analyst serves as a positive change agent to improve delivery of patient safety, patient care, and the patient experience thru the use of computerized clinical systems. This position is also responsible for analyzing and transforming workflow challenges for all clinicians into optimized solutions.
The Nurse Analyst is responsible to stay current on regulations, trends, and technology as it relates to clinical systems and the patient experience as well as advising clinicians, and health system management about best practices within their area of expertise.
Clinical experience as a bedside RN in a hospital, experience with implementing Meditech or another HCIS system and independent critical thinking/problem solving skills are required. The person selected must have a Bachelor’s Degree or be willing to obtain. The ability to work with little oversight and strong communication skills are required.
The Ultrasound Tech (Ultrasonograher) will perform diagnostic sonographic imaging to perform routine ultrasound studies, including obstetrical, GYN, abdominal, small parts and vascular. ARDMS certification or registry eligible required. Ultrasonography experience required.
This PRN position will work as needed to cover the department during medical leaves, vacation, etc. When scheduled, this position will work day shift. If scheduled on call, a 45 minute response time is required. Details regarding scheduling are discussed in more detail during the interview.
The Full-Time Ultrasound Tech (Ultrasonograher) will perform diagnostic sonographic imaging for routine ultrasound studies, including obstetrical, GYN, abdominal, small parts and vascular. ARDMS certification or registry eligible required. Experienced is strongly preferred, but new grads considered.
This position will work a day shift schedule with a call rotation; 45 minute response time is required. Details regarding scheduling are discussed in more detail during the interview.
Hours are M-F 7a-3:30pm and will be put into call rotation after approval. Response time must be within 1 hour of call.
Individuals selected must possess:
- Experience or education/training in pastoral care or ministry.
- Experience with crisis management.
- Ability to show compassion and empathize with patients and families of all faiths.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, patient’s families and hospital personnel in order to advocate for patients requests.
- Ability to provide direct spiritual and emotional support to the desire and belief system of the Southeastern Med patients, family, and staff.
- Ability to adjust to flexible on-call rotating schedule.
All on-call shifts are 16 hours—15:30-07:30 weekdays. There are 3-16 hour shifts for the weekend; 0730-2400 Saturday; 0000-15:30 Sunday; 15:30-07:30 Sunday-Monday morning.
One year of clerical experience in a medical environment, knowledge of the laboratory's test directory, client fee schedule, specimen requirements, physician orders, and the registration process is strongly preferred.
Primarily 6 am - 2:30 pm and 9 am - 5:30 pm, this full-time position must be flexible with the start and ending time as necessary.
The Credentialing Specialist maintains current medical staff credentials and department files, handles clerical aspects of the credentialing process for the medical staff, acts as a resource person for medical staff members, assists in mailings to the medical staff, attends and keep accurate minutes of the medical staff committee meetings, maintains the Medical Staff Library and other duties to support the Medical Staff department.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Training in computers, Business English, Business Machines and medical terminology; additional training in a business or commercial college is preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a secretarial position
- Medical staff certification is desired after five (5) years experience in the medical staff services field.
Daily cleaning of assigned hospital areas, including patient rooms. 7 am-3:30 pm and 3 pm-11:30 pm shifts available; weekend and holiday rotation included.
PHYSICIAN OFFICES - Superior Med Careers
Full-time Home Health opportunity for experienced RN. Position will work Monday-Friday, primarily 8am-5pm, with call rotation every 3rd weekend. Schedule discussed in more detail during interview. This position is required to travel extensively.
Responsibilities include delivering RN nursing care to patients who are rehabilitating, managing chronic conditions or are in the end stage of life. The RN position involves significant nursing responsibility for patient care and helps make a positive impact on patients served and the organization.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Active & current RN licensure
- Current CPR or BLS certification
- One year of RN nursing experience
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service, quality of care and productivity competencies
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Strong RN nursing competencies, including clinical skills, critical thinking abilities, infection control, physiological knowledge, administering medication, health promotion and maintenance, case management and documentation
- Valid Driver’s/Chauffeurs license and auto liability insurance coverage
- Two years of hospital/hospice/homecare RN nursing experience preferred
United Ambulance Careers
Completion of a qualified program
Acceptance for licensure in the State of Ohio
Maintain current Valid Ohio Driver’s License
One year related experience preferred