SOUTHEASTERN MED JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Consider joining our skilled and compassionate family as we continue to grow and meet the changing needs of our community!
Applications are always being accepted for all current and future positions.
Your uploaded resume and the position you're applying for will be matched to available opportunities and shared with the department director and/or supervisor. Those selected for an interview will be contacted to schedule an appointment.
Benefits package available for part-time and full-time staff, including health, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plan, AFLAC and more.
- Completion of an American Dietetic Association accredited nutrition/dietetics bachelor degree program with approved internship
- Registered dietitian or registration eligibility by Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Licensure/licensure eligibility (limited permit) by the Ohio Board of Dietetics
- 1-2 years of experience in a community nutrition setting preferred
- Strong interpersonal, organization, written and oral communication skills
- Be flexible to work evening or weekend as needed for special events
Previous emergency patient care experience as tech or medic strongly preferred. The person selected must be an EMT or LPN with current/active licensure/certification.
Patient Tech wanted for the ICU, Part Time position working combination of 1st and 2nd shift, 7am-3pm & 3pm-11pm.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have recent patient care experience in a hospital environment. Those with experience in other areas of patient care and/or education will be considered.
A full orientation is provided to all selected individuals. Candidate must be available to complete some of the orientation on day shift in addition to being able to work the position's regular shift. Person selected must be able to work a rotation of holidays and weekends. Employees have the opportunity to pick up additional shift after completion of orientation.
Accepting applications for FUTURE Medical/Surgical Patient Tech positions. Expected shift will be afternoon or midnights.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have recent patient care experience; experience in a hospital environment strongly preferred but those with experience in other areas of patient care and/or education will be considered.
A full orientation is provided to all selected individuals. Candidate must be available to complete some of the orientation on day shift in addition to being able to work the position's regular shift. Person selected must be able to work a rotation of holidays and weekends.
PRN Respiratory Therapist position, RRT or CRT, to work with a variety of patients and treatments.
Experienced candidates preferred. Must have active Ohio RCP license or be in the process of obtaining.
FULL TIME Position 7PM-7AM
Experienced RNs with strong work history, extensive nursing experience, positive customer service and dedication to patient care wanted; must be able to adjust rapidly to changing situations while remaining calm and deal effectively with varying degrees of responses from others in stressful situations. Preference will be given to those with RN experience in an emergency department or other emergency service facility; emergency certification preferred but not required. Consideration may be given to individuals with 3-5 years general or medical/surgical nursing experience.
7 PM - 7:30 AM – searching for RN experienced in ICU/Critical Care to join us on a Full Time basis. Individual selected must have extensive nursing experience, be able to work in a close-knit team-work focused environment and be able to adjust rapidly to changing situations. Patient ratio of 1:2 or 1:1 depending on severity of patient's condition. Call rotation included, routinely 3 call shifts per month.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Medical Surgical / Telemetry team! Our nursing staff work in fast-paced environment, meeting the needs of the patients and department and adjusting priorities quickly and several times each shift. 7 pm-7:30 am Nights available.
You will be responsible for:
- the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients
- proactive communication with physicians and other healthcare providers
- patient education regarding their individual plan of care, health maintenance and disease prevention
- Previous RN experience preferred; new grads considered
- Familiarity with EMR; Meditech experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Phenomenal customer service
The Ultrasound Tech (Ultrasonograher) will perform diagnostic sonographic imaging to perform routine ultrasound studies, including obstetrical, GYN, abdominal, small parts and vascular. ARDMS certification or registry eligible required.
This PRN position will work as needed to cover the department during medical leaves, vacation, etc. When scheduled, this position will work day shift. If scheduled on call, a 30 minute response time is required. Details regarding scheduling are discussed in more detail during interview.
Experienced is strongly preferred.
The PRN X-Ray Tech will provided as needed coverage for vacations, sick leaves, etc.
Graduation from a training program for Radiologic Technologists, current “active status” with the ARRT (by obtaining required ECE points on a biennium basis), and licensure by the State of Ohio is required.
Non Clinical Jobs
Biomed Technicians are responsible for maintaining all medical equipment for the welfare of patients. This includes the installation, configuration, servicing, preventive maintenance and routine testing of all medical devices, including therapeutic and diagnostic type devices which are located in the hospital and associated clinics, offices, etc. Also, responsible for maintaining audio/video systems, CATV system and TV’s, security camera systems, and PA systems.
We are looking for a lead technician. An associate degree in Electronics engineering Technology or Biomed is required.
Hours are Monday-Friday, 7 am-3:30 pm and will be put into call rotation after approval. Response time must be within 1 hour of call.
Individuals selected must possess:
- Experience or education/training in pastoral care or ministry.
- Experience with crisis management.
- Ability to show compassion and empathize with patients and families of all faiths.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, patient’s families and hospital personnel in order to advocate for patients requests.
- Ability to provide direct spiritual and emotional support to the desire and belief system of the Southeastern Med patients, family, and staff.
- Ability to adjust to flexible on-call rotating schedule.
All on-call shifts are 16 hours—15:30-07:30 weekdays. There are 3-16 hour shifts for the weekend; 0730-2400 Saturday; 0000-15:30 Sunday; 15:30-07:30 Sunday-Monday morning.
Full time opportunity for Journeyman licensed Electrician with commercial or industrial electrical experience.
This position will primarily work day shift, Monday through Friday; call and weekend rotation included.
The person selected will receive training in multiple areas of the department and may include (but not limited to) the serving area, tray line, patient menus, cashier, kitchen prep or inventory.
Previous food service experience preferred (healthcare facility, restaurant, fast food, etc).
This Part Time position will be regularly scheduled 24 hours a week, day shift hours; searching for a candidate willing to pick up extra hours within the department.
Once employed, Part-Time employees are eligible to apply for Full-Time positions when posted, and will be considered before external candidates.
Part time positions will be regularly scheduled 3 8-hour shifts each week; looking for individuals available to pick up additional hours each week. Flexing to other shifts a definite PLUS. Current employees are given consideration for Full Time positions before external applicants.
Previous housekeeping experience preferred but those with a strong work history will be seriously considered.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Possesses a strong customer service focus to foster teamwork and the ability to serve as a liaison between the IT department and other hospital departments
- Extensive experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale data warehouses, reports, and dashboards
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional)
- Knowledge of the design and use of Data-Driven Web Apps
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Extensive experience performing requirements documentation and data analysis with customers to enable them to manage their departments.
- Experience working in team project environments that includes internal and external customers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Requires leadership qualities to mentor junior members of the team.
- Ability to take direction, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Independent critical thinking and problem solving skills for identification of system problems and issue resolution
- Good organizational skills with ability to utilize initiative and judgment in prioritizing multiple responsibilities in a rapidly changing environment without direct supervision
- Able to explain technical solutions to non-technical staff in a manner that can be easily understood
- Willing to spend extra effort learning new concepts
- Maintains competency in regards to technology and system functionality changes by participating in seminars, webinars, and other educational opportunities
- Leadership skills to lead project teams
- Experience with Datawatch or similar data visualization tools
- Experience with Meditech or other HCIS a plus
- Lean\Six Sigma or other process improvement methodologies experience a plus
- Previous healthcare experience a plus.
The full time day shift PC Technician is primarily concerned with the direction, control and connectivity of the computer systems and peripheral devices. This position will perform various tasks, including installation and configuration of new computers and peripheral equipment, installation and testing operating systems and authorized software, troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking problems and assisting with networking support.The person selected must demonstrate project management abilities, possess good oral communication skills and be able to design documents, reports and forms.
An associate degree in Computer Science, business or related field is required; 4 years experience in IT in a healthcare setting strongly preferred; experience in developing systems of the hardware and software used by the hospital is desirable.