SOUTHEASTERN MED JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Consider joining our skilled and compassionate family as we continue to grow and meet the changing needs of our community. Applications are always being accepted for all current and future.
Your uploaded resume and the Position Applying For will be matched to available opportunities and shared with the department director and/or supervisor Those selected for interview will be contacted to schedule an appointment
Benefit package available for PART TIME & FULL TIME staff, including health, prescription, dental, vision, life insurances; retirement plan; AFLAC and several other items!
Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Center (SEORMC), Cambridge, Ohio is seeking a Medical Oncologist/Hematologist for the evaluation and treatment of oncology patients in the SEORMC outpatient Cancer Center. This candidate should be proficient in the evaluation and treatment of patients, must have good communication skills, and must have the ability to perform or interpret a wide array of laboratory and diagnostic testing. These would include but not be limited to blood tests, MRI, CT, and PET CT. The ability to interpret test results and prescribe appropriate patients treatment plans is essential.
SEORMC is a 98-bed hospital located in beautiful southeastern Ohio. The hospital is supported by both independent and employed physicians in a wide range of the clinical specialties that include but are not limited to; Hospitalist, Oncology, Pulmonary/Critical care, General and Vascular surgery, Urology, ENT, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Family Practice. SEORMC is nationally recognized for both patient experience and patient safety by being named a top hospital for patient experience by Healthgrades and for earning an A rating by Leapfrog for patient safety.
The Cancer Center includes the services of a Radiation Oncologist, Nurse Practitioner, clinical nursing and imaging staff as well as a robust office support staff. The Cancer Center and hospital offer robust/cutting edge electronic medical record systems. This opportunity comes with a guaranteed base salary, quality bonus, relocation assistance, paid vacation and a comprehensive benefits package, including health, life and disability insurance, as well as paid malpractice insurance. It also has the potential for student loan assistance. Send questions and CV's to Steven Brooks at email@example.com.
Full time 11 am - 11 pm (3-12s each week) position available as an Emergency Department (ER) Greeter to greet, assess and rank the seriousness of the health of patients entering the Emergency department. Requires frequent rounding of patient, including those in waiting area, to reassess and rank current severity of patient's case.
Previous emergency patient care experience as tech or medic strongly preferred. The person selected must be an EMT or LPN.
The Oncology LPN will be responsible to work in a busy off-site location, providing care and compassion to our patient and families. Position will be scheduled on day shift, Monday - Friday, part time status with full benefit package.
Experience with oncology is strongly preferred; LPN experience is required.
Interviews are being scheduled for Lab Generalists in our CAP accredited laboratory.
Full time status working 2 pm - 10:30 pm, weekend and hoiliday rotation. Candidates selected for interview will have the opportunity to tour the department and meet current employees.
The person selected must be an MLT (ASCP), MT(ASCP) or MLS(ASCP). Experienced candidates preferred but new grads will be considered.
Accepting applications for FUTURE Medical/Surgical Patient Tech positions. Expected shift will be afternoon or midnights.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have recent patient care experience; experience in a hospital environment strongly preferred but those with experience in other areas of patient care and/or education will be considered.
A full orientation is provided to all selected individuals. Candidate must be available to complete some of the orientation on day shift in addition to being able to work the position's regular shift. Person selected must be able to work a rotation of holidays and weekends.
PRN Respiratory Therapist (RRT or CRT) needed to work with a variety of patients and treatments.
Must have active Ohio license. Experienced candidates strongly preferred.
Southeastern Med is currently searching for a Full Time Respiratory Therapist to work 3PM - 11PM; experience preferred but new grads considered. Must have Ohio licensure.
RN with oncology experience needed for PRN/CONTINGENT DAY SHIFT POSITION; certification in oncology a plus. must be able to work a minimum of 4 days per month, if needed.
Experienced RN wanted for contingent/PRN position in Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehab Department. Department is open Monday through Friday, scheduled shifts between 6 am - 5 pm.
- Must hold a current R.N. licensure in the state of Ohio.
- Must have twenty-four (24) months’ recent and relevant experience.
- Must have current CPR and ACLS Certification.
- Knowledge of current Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation related issues preferred.
- Must have a friendly cooperative attitude toward patients, visitors and all Southeastern Med Associates.
- Prefer a STRONG desire to work with cardiac/pulmonary rehab patient population.
FULL TIME Positions, 7PM-7AM & 3PM-3AM
Experienced RNs with strong work history, extensive nursing experience, positive customer service and dedication to patient care wanted; must be able to adjust rapidly to changing situations while remaining calm and deal effectively with varying degrees of responses from others in stressful situations. Preference will be given to those with RN experience in an emergency department or other emergency service facility; emergency certification preferred but not required. Consideration may be given to individuals with 3-5 years general or medical/surgical nursing experience.
7 PM - 7:30 AM – searching for RN experienced in ICU/Critical Care to join us on a Full Time basis. Individual selected must have extensive nursing experience, be able to work in a close-knit team-work focused environment and be able to adjust rapidly to changing situations. Patient ratio of 1:2 or 1:1 depending on severity of patient's condition. Call rotation included, routinely 3 call shifts per month.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Medical Surgical / Telemetry team! Our nursing staff work in fast-paced environment, meeting the needs of the patients and department and adjusting priorities quickly and several times each shift. 7 pm-7:30 am Nights available; also acceptings apps for potential 7 am-7:30 pm & 3 pm - 11:30 pm flex position (2-8s and 2-12s).
You will be responsible for:
- the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients
- proactive communication with physicians and other healthcare providers
- patient education regarding their individual plan of care, health maintenance and disease prevention
- Previous RN experience preferred; new grads considered
- Familiarity with EMR; Meditech experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Phenomenal customer service
FULL TIME opportunity available for Scrub Tech/Surgery Tech to assist in a variety of cases in our growing surgical unit.
Position will work primarily Monday through Friday, 7 am - 3:30 pm with call rotation.
Experience or completion of a surgical tech program is required; experience preferred but new grads considered. Must be currently certified or become certified within 12-months of employment.
FULL TIME day shift opportunity for experienced ultrasound tech. Position works primary Monday through Friday with a call rotation. ARDMS required.
The X-Ray Tech / Radiologic Tech will be responsible to perform general radiology procedures, patient transport, computed radiography, PACS, and general office procedures.
Licensure with the state of Ohio and ARRT is required. Experience preferred but new grads will be considered. Must possess a friendly cooperative attitude toward patients, visitors and all SEORMC Associates.
Resumes are currently being accepted for THE DIRECTOR OF INFECTION PREVENTION to supervise and aid the Medical Center in preventing, identifying and controlling infections of the patient, medical center staff and other related individuals.
- Hold a current, active Ohio RN license
- BSN required; MSN preferred
- Have 5 years experience in Infection Prevention
- 2 years of Management experience required
- Possess knowledge of CDC guidelines and definitions of healthcare associated infections, JC Standards, federal and state regulations
- Demonstrates knowledge of microbiology, hand hygiene guidelines, standard and transmission-based precautions and other guidelines or standards as set forth by CDC
- Demonstrates ability to teach principals and practice application of infection prevention and control to all levels of healthcare personnel
- Data analysis and submission into various IT Systems and programs
Must hold current membership in national and local chapters of APIC. Must be willing to obtain CIC after appropriate education and two years experience in role.
Non Clinical Jobs
Individuals selected must possess:
- Experience or education/training in pastoral care or ministry.
- Experience with crisis management.
- Ability to show compassion and empathize with patients and families of all faiths.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, patient’s families and hospital personnel in order to advocate for patients requests.
- Ability to provide direct spiritual and emotional support to the desire and belief system of the Southeastern Med patients, family, and staff.
- Ability to adjust to flexible on-call rotating schedule.
All on-call shifts are 16 hours—15:30-07:30 weekdays. There are 3-16 hour shifts for the weekend; 0730-2400 Saturday; 0000-15:30 Sunday; 15:30-07:30 Sunday-Monday morning.
PRN Food Service Aide (FSA) position available. Previous food service experence preferred.
Person selected will be trained on multiple roles within the department, such as cafeteria service, patient service, cashier, kitchen prep or many others.
Schedule allows greater flexibility to work around other schedules, such as other employment, school or personal, PLUS those hired as PRN have opportunity to apply for part time and full time positions posted within the department.
The PBX Operator is responsible for all internal and external communications that come into the hospital switchboard. He/she performs all hospital paging, monitors fire and code alarms and handles all phone calls that come into the PBX/Amcom system. General understanding of using computers and communications skills is required.
This part time position will work a combination of afternoon and midnight shifts. The person selected will also cross-train as a registration clerk for work on the midnight shift. This position will work a rotation of weekends and holidays and must be flexible with scheduling; training is completed on day shift with full time hours.
The Cancer Registrar is to establish and maintain the efficient operation of a Cancer Registry; to register and follow patients with a diagnosis of malignancy; to retrieve and analyze registry data and to disseminate this data in accordance with professional ethics.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Organizes and coordinates medical center cancer program activities
- Establishes procedures for identifying all cases of malignant disease
- Obtain core information from patient's medical records
- Follows all living patients to obtain outcome results information
- Develop and maintain quality control of case-finding, abstracting, coding, follow-up and data processing procedures.
- Prepare narrative reports and graphic presentations of data; design tables, charts and graphs.
- Coordinate the activities of the Cancer Registry with those of the Cancer Committee, and Cancer Conference.
- Assist the Cancer Committee in developing criteria for patient-care evaluation; carry out short-term and/or long-term audits as required
Candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:
A certified Cancer Registrar is preferred. Personnel should participate in a local, state, regional or national cancer-related education activity each year. Medical related field is helpful; oncology experience most beneficial.
Responsibilities include medical necessity verification, pre-authorization for procedures and referrals, billing entry and denial management, patient scheduling and registration and other general office duties. This position requires knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; Two years minimum experience with medical insurance verification and authorization, general billing and/or coding experience, one-year oncology office experience and knowledge of Meditech, Crane where and/or ePremis preferred.