At Southeastern Med we accept most health insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid. We ask that you bring your insurance card with you to the medical center so that we have all the information we need to ensure timely billing of your insurance. We are a member of most health networks, but you should confirm with your insurance company that your plan is in network with Southeastern Med. See below for list of current health networks.
Please keep in mind that you may still be billed for out of pocket costs like co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurance.
- A Network is the facilities, providers, and suppliers your health insurer has contracted with to provide health care services. Contact your insurance company to find out which providers are “in-network.” These providers may also be called “preferred-providers” or “participating providers.” If a provider is “out-of-network” it might cost you more to see them.
- Premium is a payment made, usually monthly, to an insurance company for your coverage.
- Deductible is the amount you owe for health care services before your plan will start paying for your care. Note: May not apply to all services.
- Copayment (Copay) is a fixed amount you pay for a covered health care service or supply. For example, $15 for a doctor visit.
- Coinsurance is your share (a percent) of the costs of a covered service. For example, if your coinsurance is 20%, and the service cost $100, you pay $20.
It's important for you to know if your insurance requires pre-certification in order for your service to be covered. When in doubt, contact your health plan to find out whether pre-approval is needed. The contact information should be noted on the back of your insurance card. If your health plan requires pre-approval for a particular service, that’s a process you need to complete with your physician’s office prior to receiving services here at SE Med.
|Business Office||Cashier's Window|
|1520 Maple Ave.||(located in the main lobby in the hospital)|
|PO Box 610||1341 Clark St.|
|Cambridge, OH 43725||Cambridge, OH 43725|
|Monday – Friday||Monday: 9:00am – 3:30pm|
|8:00am – 4:30pm||Tuesday – Friday: 8:30am – 3:30pm|
*Business office and Cashier's window are closed weekends and major holidays.
To make a payment over the phone, call 740.439.8140 and select option 1.
Insurance Plans Accepted at Southeastern Med
|Anthem Exchange HMO||X|
|Anthem Exchange PPO||X|
|Health Plan MCD||X|
|Health Plan Secure Care MCR||X|
|Medical Mutual Commercial||X|
|Medical Mutual Exchange||X|
|Medical Mutual Medicare||X|
|Premier HealthOne Exchange||X|
|Quality Care Partners||X|
|United Healthcare Commercial||X|
|United Healthcare Exchange||X|
|United Healthcare Medicaid||X|
|United Healthcare Medicare||X|