Do you have diabetes? Are you struggling to manage this health condition? Get help from the Southeastern Med Wellness Resources team.
Our free diabetes education program includes:
One Private Session
- Discuss how you’re currently managing your diabetes
- Learn how to use a glucose meter
- Learn about oral medication, insulin injections and other medication
3 Group Classes
- Learn about diabetes, treatment options and how to manage your condition
- Diet and exercise tips
- How to prevent complications
We also host a Diabetes Support Group. Meetings are on the first Monday of each month at 6:00pm at Community Health Link.
To learn more or register for our free diabetes education program, call 740-435-2946.