Welcome to Southeastern Med MyHealth Portal
This interactive web portal empowers all Southeastern Med patients and their families to take a more active role in their care by providing easy, secure access to health information. All of the information contained in the MyHealth Portal comes from your Southeastern Med Electronic Health Record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
Southeastern Med MyHealth Portal allows you to:
- View laboratory results
- Find a list of current medications, allergies and health conditions
- View upcoming appointments
- Download medical records or send medical records to another provider
- View past hospital visit history
- Update personal information
- View or print discharge summary
In addition to handling your own care, users with authorized consent will appreciate the ability to access records for which they manage care. If a proxy is necessary for any patient over 18, a healthcare power of attorney document will need to be on file in our Medical Records department.
Southeastern Med believes that MyHealth Portal is a valuable tool for patients and their families to actively participate in their care, which contributes to better health.