The foot and ankle areas are two of the most complex areas of the body. Our podiatric surgeons are trained in the most advanced surgical techniques to repair damage and restore form and function for the children and adults of Guernsey County and the surrounding areas.
We can treat a variety of podiatry conditions, including:
- Disorders of the skin, such as Athlete’s Foot
- Disorders of the joints, such as bunions and Hammer Toe
- Disorders of the bones, such as Osteomyelitis and fractures
- Disorders of the nerves, such as Neuroma
- Genetic disorders, such as Polydactyly
- Special manifestations of systemic diseases, like diabetic foot
If you’re living with these or other conditions of the feet, contact Southeastern Med’s podiatry surgeon for details about your treatment options.