Are you having difficulty managing your diabetes? Southeastern Med’s Diabetes Education program can provide FREE help! You don't need a physician referral to participate.
Our Diabetes Education Program includes:
One Private Session:
- Discuss your current management of diabetes
- Glucose meter instruction and use
- Oral medication, insulin and other injectable medication instruction
- Diet recommendations
Three Group Classes:
- Understanding diabetes, treatment options, and how to monitoring your condition
- Healthy lifestyle management tips, including diet and exercise recommendations
- Preventing complications
- Medications used to treat diabetes
Sessions and classes are held by a registered nurse, certified diabetes educator and a registered/licensed dietitian. If you are unable to attend the group class setting, individualized classes can be arranged.
For more information, or to register, call 740-435-2946.