Welcome to Southeastern Med MyHealth Portal and Superior Access Portal!
These interactive web portals empower all of our patients and their families to take a more active role in their care by providing easy, secure access to health information. All of the information contained in these portals comes from your Electronic Health Record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
Southeastern Med MyHealth Portal allows you to:
- View laboratory results (only non-sensitive records are available)
- Find a list of current medications, allergies, and health conditions
- View upcoming appointments
- Download medical records or send medical records to another provider
- View past hospital visit history
- Update personal information
- View or print discharge summary
Superior Med Physicians Group Access Portal allows you to:
- Send and receive non-urgent messages and information from your doctor’s office, including test results and educational material
- Easily notify the practice of changes to your personal information, including phone number, address, and insurance changes
- Request a refill for a medication prescribed by a provider at the practice
- View upcoming and previous appointments
In addition to handling your own care, users with authorized consent will appreciate the ability to access records for which they manage care. If a proxy is necessary for any patient over 13, a healthcare power of attorney document will need to be on file in our Medical Records department.
For Hospital Portal Only:
Accessible Login for Visually Impaired >