From ear blockage removal to surgical procedures, we have you covered
Our ear, nose and throat doctors (also known as ENTs or otolaryngologists) can help identify and treat many conditions of the head and neck, including everything from minor sinus and ear infections to growths or lesions that might require surgical removal.
In many cases, the ENT team will work closely with our Audiology department and other specialists for a more holistic approach, giving each patient a full understanding of the probable causes of their condition and the best options available to them.
We welcome patients of any age, and encourage you to make an appointment if you’re concerned about any ear, nose, or throat related issues. Early detection and treatment can prevent a more serious health risk down the road.
The ENT Specialists at Southeastern Med Can Assess and Treat:
- Airway Problems – Perform and Manage Tracheostomy Tubes
- Ears – Infections, Wax Removal, Tube Replacement, Perforation Repair
- Foreign Bodies of Ear/Nose/Throat – Including Removal
- Head & Neck Growths and Tumors – Perform Endoscopy to Evaluate Biopsy + Surgical Removal
- Head & Neck Infections, Cellulitis and Abscesses
- Head and Neck Skin Lesions and Cancers
- Head & Neck Trauma – Including Surgical Repair
- Hearing Loss – Surgery and/or Placement of Hearing Aids
- Nasal Infection, Bleeding, Obstruction, Trauma – Surgery (Including Sinuses)
- Sleep Apnea – Including Surgical Intervention
- Swallowing Dysfunction
- Thyroid Nodules Assessment + Thyroid Lobectomy
- Tongue Tie Release
- Tonsils/Adenoids – Including Surgery
- Voice Problems and Hoarseness