Get Started on the Right Foot
Podiatry can include any type of medical care related to the foot and ankle, from treating simple skin infections like Athlete’s Foot to the surgical repair of fractured bones. At Southeastern Med, our team of podiatrists and podiatric surgeons understand the complexity of this area of the body, as well as the proven solutions for most common foot injuries and disorders.
Even minor problems in the tiny nerves, joints, bones, and tendons of the foot can result in serious pain and limited mobility over time, so if you’ve been experiencing any discomfort or worrisome changes in your foot health, we encourage you to book an appointment with one of our specialists today.
Our Podiatric Services include the treatment of:
- Disorders of the skin, such as Athlete’s Foot
- Disorders of the joints, such as bunions and Hammer Toe
- Disorders of the bones, such as Osteomyelitis and fractures
- Disorders of the nerves, such as Neuroma
- Genetic disorders, such as Polydactyly
- Special manifestations of systemic diseases, like diabetic foot