The Most Advanced Urological Treatment is Available Close to Home
Issues like incontinence or prostate concerns can be difficult to talk about. Southeastern Med understands that providing information about some conditions can be uncomfortable, and that is why we listen to you with compassion and do our best to help you as quickly as possible.
We diagnose and help to treat all of the following:
- Kidney stones
- Men’s sexual health
- Benign or malignant cancers of the kidneys & bladder
- Urinary incontinence
- Prostate disease and enlargement (BPH)
- Urinary tract infections
Prostate, Kidney, and Bladder Cancer
Southeastern Med can diagnose and help treat these three types of cancer. Surgery can be done right here, so there is no need to travel a long way before and after your procedure.
Where the prostate is concerned, Southeastern Med offers a state-of-the-art, unique technology called the MRI Fusion Biopsy. An MRI fusion biopsy is a type of prostate biopsy that fuses an MRI scan of the prostate with ultrasound image during the biopsy procedure. This improves accuracy for the detection and diagnosis of prostate cancer. Additional benefits of MRI fusion biopsy include:
- Being literally pain-free as the procedure is done under general anesthesia
- Avoiding unnecessary biopsies in the future
- Offering active surveillance
- Reducing the chance of missing a high-risk cancer
- Precisely targeting suspicious areas identified on MRI.
We are proud to offer this advanced procedure, which saves our patients a trip to Cleveland Clinic.